An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for Night Shift Supervisor to join our busy team at our Billingham depot.
The successful candidate will be supervising on the workshop floor while completing their own tasks, and cover for the workshop manager between shift handover and weekends, and you will be responsible for conducting regular quality checks.
Main duties include:
- Allocating jobs to workshop team and supervise
- Ensuring that the workshop runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring that all work carried out on customer/company vehicles is completed to the standard as set by company and Mercedes Benz
- Ensuring that there is sufficient cover for the department at all times in order to provide a first class service to our customers
- Ensuring that all personnel under job holders supervision carry out work safely and legally
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to current legislation
- Adhering to Bell Truck and Van complaint procedures and ensure that all customer queries and problems
- Ensuring that all staff are managed and carry out their duties in line with company/MB methods of work and proceds.
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online
- Competitive Holidays
- Productivity bonus scheme available
- Staff referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and a purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
- 48 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday, 6.00pm to 6.30am
Closing date: 12 April 2021
To find out more about this opportunity, or to apply please contact Francesca Adair: firstname.lastname@example.org