Due to unprecedented demand, we are looking for a Vehicle Progressor to join our high-performing sales department at our Stockton depot.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and should pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and endeavour to meet customers’ needs and requirements in every instance. Organisational skills are also essential, as well as a full clean driving license.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of preparing vehicles to the highest standard, excellent customer service and communication skills, positive work ethic and ability to be responsive to a flexible workload.
- Ensure that company vehicles are maintained in line with both company and legal requirements, ensuring that any mechanical problems or accident damage is reported immediately.
- Meet and greet and handle the customers in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner – maintaining a good customer relationship at all times.
- Collect and deliver vehicles from various locations.
- Check vehicles in and out of depot following company procedure/check list.
- Prepare vehicles for final handover to customers following sales department procedure/check list.
- Valet vehicles to the highest possible standards, include washing pitches.
- Use cleaning agents to enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Carry out internal and external inspections of vehicles to identify deterioration and damage.
- Ensure health and safety procedures and all company polices are adhered to.
- Deliver and collect company vehicles to and from customers sites
- Conduct full damage checks on vehicles.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required by the Company/MB in order to assist the company achieve its objectives.
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van Mercedes-Benz are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. We are investing heavily in new development including a new parts department at our Billingham site, dedicated new Van Centre for sales and aftersales on our current Stockton site and a brand new, increased capacity flagship Truck and Van sales and aftersales centre at Team Valley. We pride ourselves on developing and investing in our people as well as our facilities. We want the very best people on our team, and there are vast opportunities for personal growth and progression within our business for the very best candidates. Be a part of something special.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com