An exciting opportunity has become available, we are now recruiting for a Warranty and R&M Administrator to join our busy team at BLS Truck and Van Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate will be able to display exceptional administration skills and have the drive to achieve the company’s objectives; carry out administrative tasks including invoicing, warranty, R&M and retail invoicing and must be a team player.
Previous motor trade experience is essential, Kerridge and the one linked system would be a distinct advantage
- To receive all job cards with warranty/R&M items and input all claims into system, transmit to MB and ensure that all claims are transmitted correctly and successfully.
- Identify warranty parts to be returned to manufacturer and parts for disposal - and inform service department of action required.
- Post Claims into accounts and re-invoice, resubmit and credit when required.
- Participate in warranty/R&M audits as required.
- To record any job pack errors in the form of a corrector sheet.
- To check vehicle history for repeat repairs or ascertain if warranty claim.
- Answer telephones as required.
- To carry out general service administration tasks, including filing as required.
- To work safely and efficiently within the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- To carry out all duties in an efficient and courteous manner and ensure all queries are dealt with promptly.
- To ensure that all paperwork associated with the department is completed correctly and passed to the correct department on time.
- Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development - face to face and online
- Cycle to Work scheme
Bell Truck and Van | BLS Truck and Van is a rapidly expanding company with a commitment to investing in our facilities and the future of our business. We have a great deal of redevelopment planned this year, including a new parts department at our Billingham depot, re-development of our van showroom and new service centre at our Stockton site, and a purpose-built flagship head office at a new Team Valley site. We are growing, and we want individuals who can grow with us. We continue to invest in our team and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates. Be a part of something special.
Hours: 45 hours per week plus every second Saturday
To find out more, or to apply for this role, please contact HR Officer Francesca Adair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th April 2021