An exciting opportunity has become available here at Bell Truck and Van - Mercedes Benz, we are now recruiting for HGV/LCV Diagnostic Master Technicians to join our busy team at our Team Valley depot, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Saturdays at overtime rate.
Here at Bell Truck and Van we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of technical service and repair.
The ideal candidate will have been trained to diagnostic / master Technician level and will have a proven track record in a main dealer or fleet workshop. You will be part of an ambitious team and work within a busy service department to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the department and ensure it meets its targets. You must be able to work effectively as part of a team, be pro-active in your approach and have excellent communication skills.
As part of your role you will need to ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of work and production finish to sustain growth in customer confidence in the service provided and attention to detail is essential.
- To diagnose faults and repair the Mercedes Benz products from the truck or van range. Carrying out advanced diagnosis fault finding, which could include electric vehicle repairs.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule.
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Star) and all available workshop information systems.
- To fit accessories to vehicles.
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it, as dictated by the Company/Mercedes Benz.
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area.
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
Benefits include: Mercedes Benz ongoing training and development, face to face and online. Competitive holidays, staff referral bonus scheme, employee technology and cycle to work scheme.
As a dynamic, rapidly expanding company, Bell Truck and Van will only accept the highest levels of service from our team. There are huge opportunities for personal growth and development within the team for exceptional candidates and the opportunity to be a part of something special.
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply: Please send your CV to Melissa Bell at email@example.com